Note: Learning disability in UK is the same thing than intellectual disability elsewhere.
Inclusive Information is a new 1 day training course. It builds on the learning from SCLD’s Easy Read Basics course. We recommend that you have attended this or a similar course before coming on Inclusive Information. The aim of this course is to make inclusive information that looks appealing and can be used for paper documents and web pages.
Together we will:
- Review the basics of putting together easy read information
- Break down difficult ideas into easy read language
- Put difficult information into easy read format
- Design information that looks good and is accessible
- Use Microsoft Paint and Word to design inclusive information
- Understand how to write for web pages
Course AttendeesWho should attend:Communication staffLocal Area CoordinatorsRessource workers in health and social care settings
Course DurationHow long is this course:1 day